Sunday, January 19, 2014

Valentine Gumball Machine from The Cutting Cafe



Hi Everyone and happy Sunday to you. I am back with another project made using the amazing files from The Cutting Cafe.  This week I decided to make a Bubblegum Machine by taking a printable stamp and turning it into a cut file. 

GUMBALL MACHINE 2

Here is the sample of the printable stamp

Here is what I came up with.... 


I wanted my gumball machine to stand on it's own so I cut the back (black piece) three times, folded two in half and made a stand.



Hope you like my project.
Until Next Time
~Tee



8 comments:

  1. Cute idea and very creative as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness this is adorable! Love the hearts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee, this is so adorable....love how you turned it into a cutting file....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! What a great job! Have a Blessed day!
    ~ Cathryn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, love conversational hearts and this fits the bill. I'm new to all of this and didn't even know you can take a printable stamp and make it a cut file. I have so much to learn.....thanks for sharing your great idea!! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, to turn this into a 3D cutting file. Love it. Julie, DT sister

    ReplyDelete