Sketch Challenge that motivated me.
I can't even remember the last time I did a layout. It came together so easily and I love this picture of my sister Lisa and my niece Samantha (Karese's oldest daughter). I have had this paper for ages but it just seemed so fitting for this picture I had printed a while ago and never did anything with it.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
My Circles Measure:
Green: 5 1/4
White: 4 3/4
Pink Dots: 4 1/2
You can click "HERE" for Simply Sweet words in pdf.
at 1:51 PM
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Here is how I made them..
1) Cut 4 flowers at the size of your choice. The yellow/orange are at 2" and the pink is at 2 1/2". Ink your edges on both sides.
2) Using something round and cup each pedal and glue the tab to close flowers.
3) Cut down each pedal very close to the center.
4) Take one pedal from one flower and roll into a cone. This is the center of your flower.
5) Take all the other pedals on this one flower and wrap around the center.
6) Cut the bottom off and glue to the center of the second flowers.
7) Add glue to the center of each pedal on the second flower and push into the center. Using your pedal roller pull back the top of the pedals and curl under.
8) Pinch and curl the edges of the last two flower.
9) Glue all together alternating pedals... Now the fun begins.... Play with it until you have the look you want.
at 7:15 PM