Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pucker Up!

I love Valentines projects, just can't get enough of them. This week was a "free" week at the The Cutting Cafe, we could choose ANY project we wanted... Oh decisions, decisions - how do you narrow the list down when there are so many AMAZing files to choose from....

So, I thought I would do a birthday project, I started playing with the Party Hat Shaped Card and next thing I new I had this cute hanging Valentine pendant. It was totally not my fault, I so intended it to be a Birthday project... *shrug* Amazing how versatile her files are

Hope you love it!!!  You can get the Party Hat Shaped Card for $4.25 - a very affordable price.

~Tee


10 comments:

  1. great job...looks great...love what you ended up doing with this file..simple too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cute, I would never have come up with this idea until I saw someone do it. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack ack ack..........this would be soooooooooooooo pretty in my office.. i seriously need to make...this totally rocks................

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. I love when you start of doing one thing and end up doing something totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! :) thanks for the new look at the party hat file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Valentine hanging Pendant! Your so creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I look forward to working with you on the DT. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative use of the file and it turned into a great project. Looking forward to working with you on the DT. Happy New Year!
    Jean Cross

    ReplyDelete