Thursday, June 28, 2012
4th of July Basket
12x12 Sheet of Paper (or 6x6, 9x9)
1 1/4" circle punch (or cut from your cutter)
Embellishments of your choice
Let's get started.
1) Score your paper at 4" and 8". Turn and Score again at 4" and 8" (basically divide your paper into three sections)
2) Cut down the score lines at 4" and 8" down 4". (basically down one box on each end, see sample)
Then cut the center flap into a triangle and both side flaps into thirds. It will look like this.
3) Add adhesive on two of the three strips as see here
4) Bring the strips up on each side as show here
5) Hold the triangle flap up and mark where the one set of flaps hand over the triangle flap and trim.
6) Adhere the triangle flap an either cut off the tip or fold it over to hide.
7) I then cut two circles, folded them in half and cut a slit down the middle. I cut a strip of paper to use as the handle and added on end into the slit in the circle. Adhere the circles over the tip of the triangle flap then decorate..........
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and make one of your own.... ~~Tee
at 6:00 AM