Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look Who's Turning 1 Cake

I am so excited to showcase the items I made for my friend Cynthia's daughter Sienna. I wanted to share this sooner but was waiting for pictures from the professional photographer that was at the party.

The cake is all fondant and the owl was cut using my cricut cake and an svg file from SVG Attic called Give a Hoot.

I also made 100 cupcake boxes and a smash cake for Sienna. I love how everything really came together and the bright colors.



4 comments:

  1. Tee, the cake is perfect! And so is that adorable baby! LOL The cake must be delicious because Sienna is tearing it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! You did an amazing job. Did you use a recipe for the fondant? I'm still trying to learn how and what to use on my new Cricut Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, I used Duff Fondant for this project. I get it at Michaels with a 40% off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, Tee. I'll check it out. We have a couple of family birthdays in March so I'm trying to pull together ideas.

    ReplyDelete